Covid-19: Hotels, Restaurants And Tapas Bars Reopen In Tarifa
Tarifa becomes Tarifa again. Slowly more hotels, restaurants and tapas bars reopen in Tarifa and we are so happy with that!
Most have adapted to the new covid-19 social distancing and six max rules, so check your favorite hotel, restaurant or tapas bar website or social media page for their opening policy, opening hours (restricted) and reservation conditons.
- Masks must be worn when not eating or drinking
- Maximum 6 persons per table
- It is advisable to reserve a table in advance
- Avoid crowd
Actual restrictions in Andalucia, untill 23 of April:
- Forbidden to travel between provinces in Andalusia
- You can not go out on the street between 23.00 hrs. till 06.00 hrs.
- Bars, restaurants and shops close at 22.30 hrs.